LOS ANGELES — Concord Law School at Purdue University Global celebrated its 2021 graduates on Feb. 24 in Los Angeles.
In addition, the following awards recently were presented by the school:
* Purdue Global Legal Services Award (to the graduate who demonstrated excellence in professionalism and exemplary service to the community through his or her legal education experience program): Melinda Palotta – Modesto, California.
* Sue Lane Award (in memory of the first registrar of Concord Law School, to the graduate who best embodies her character, dedication, and pursuit of excellence): Seth Zielicke – Sherman Oaks, California.
* Jack Goetz Award (in honor of the founding dean of Concord Law School, to the Juris Doctor graduate of each class who achieved the highest cumulative grade-point average): Jennifer Kemp – Antelope, California (June 2021); and Dane Littlefield – Willow Spring, North Carolina (December 2021).
* EJD Award for Academic Excellence (to the Executive Juris Doctor student who has achieved the highest grade-point average in their class: Linda Bynum – Kathleen, Georgia (June 2021); and Laura Cefalu – South Lake Tahoe, California (December 2021).
Additionally, the following Concord graduates recently took part in their attorney swearing-in ceremony:
- Judith Abreu – Cliffside Park, New Jersey
- Jerry Gerritsen – Simi Valley, California
- Julie Sun – South Pasadena, California
About Purdue University Global
Purdue University Global delivers personalized online education tailored to the unique needs of adults who have work or life experience beyond the classroom, enabling them to develop essential academic and professional skills with the support and flexibility they need to achieve their career goals. It offers personalized paths for students to earn an associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree, based on their work experience, desired pace, military service, previous college credits and other considerations – no matter where they are in their life journey. Purdue Global is a nonprofit, public university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It is affiliated with Purdue University’s flagship institution, a highly ranked public research university located in West Lafayette, Indiana. Purdue University also operates regional campuses in Fort Wayne and Northwest Indiana, as well as serving science, engineering and technology students at the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) campus. For more information, visit purdueglobal.edu.
About Concord Law School
Concord Law School is part of Purdue University Global, a public, nonprofit school within the respected Purdue University system. Founded in 1998, Concord was the first U.S. law school to offer students a traditional law school program online, including interactive live classes, frequent testing with extensive feedback, and nationally respected faculty members. Offering rigorous, rewarding online degree programs, Concord provides students with a first-rate law school education that is affordable and reflects the needs of today’s employers, delivered in a convenient, highly supportive environment. For more information, please visit concordlawschool.edu.
Media Contact: Tom Schott, [email protected]
Sources: Martin Pritikin